We want to build a network of real tiny house villages across the United States. You may join
the community and help shape this village network.
The Tiny House Village Network is a:
- private online community of like-minded people
- think-tank for the tiny house movement
- networking tool for creating the village of your dreams
Just how tiny is tiny?
- 120 members live in 1000 square feet or less
- 47 members live in 500 square feet or less
- 9 members primarily live in less than 100 square feet
- 35 members own a portable tiny home
- Many members are in the process of downsizing
What about land?
- 56 members currently own rural property
- 147 members would like to own land